Saturday, March 20, 2010

Biding My Time

Sometimes...

It feels like everyone is pushing me to make a move...

It's a lot of responsibility, you know.

Not only do I have to validate how everyone is feeling about MY situation, but I also have the responsibility of messing up everyone else's life.

Every step I take, someone else's life will be in upheaval.

But I'm not supposed to wait, I'm not supposed to think about how my actions will affect my younger cousins' lives.  I'm just supposed to do it, and let them deal with it. 

And in some people's eyes, it's all to make sure the uncle gets what he deserves.

But that's not what it is for me.  It's still about protecting the future.

But I can't protect the future and expect that I won't tear things down at the same time.

I don't want to validate anyone else's issues anymore.

Let me just figure this out...I'll make my move in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment